Rules and Conditions
- By signing an entry form (under 18’s must be signed by a parent/guardian) you agree to the organisers of “Draw Our Heroes” to hold all information on the “Draw Our Heroes” database.
- The artwork will not be returned to the artists but may be used as part of a permanent installation to honour frontline heroes.
- Any artwork submitted automatically becomes the property of the “Draw Our Heroes” initiative which also includes the copyright of the artwork.
- The maximum age of entry to the initiative is 18 years on or before the 30th June 2020.
- There are 4 age categories with prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each category. They are:
A. Up to and including 8 years 1st = €150 2nd = €100 3rd = €75
B. From 9 to 12 years 1st = €200 2nd = €150 3rd = €100
C. From 13 to 15 years 1st = €300 2nd = €200 3rd = €150
D. From 16 to 18 years 1st = €500 2nd = €350 3rd = €200
The same money will be matched for the heroes of each of the winners and will be presented to the heroes by the winning artists (to be decided once Covid 19 restrictions lifted).
- Only 1 entry per artist
- The artwork must be A4 size only (21cms x 29.7cms)
- Work can be completed in Pencil, Crayon, Watercolour, Acrylics, Poster Paint or by any medium of your choice.
- Completed work must be signed on back by the artist with their age and must include the name of their hero.
- Artwork to be posted in a sealed envelope to “Draw Our Heroes, c/o Uniphar plc, 4045 Kingswood Road, Citywest, Co Dublin. by 12pm latest on the 30th June 2020
- Judges’ decisions will be final and no disputes will be entertained.